Sunday, September 18, 2005

Vertigo Update, 9/18

This year's U2 tour has been full of surprises. Who ever thought we'd hear them play "Running to Stand Still," "Gloria," "The Ocean," and "In God's Country" again? After the relatively static setlists of the Elevation tour, Vertigo 2005 has been anything but predictable; I can't wait to see what surprises the band has in store when I see them in November.

For now, I've just read their most recent setlist-- from last night's concert in Vancouver-- and all I have to say is this: THEY PLAYED "DISCOTHEQUE!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nathan Hart said...

i can't believe they played Discoteque either. so cool! i'm gonna see them again in October in NYC. they rocked my world on the last US leg in Jersey by closing the show with Bad.

peace.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home