Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Radiohead is on the move.

I really don't want to talk about this.

I've been holing my breath for a Radiohead tour for months now, desperately hoping that they'd make it somewhere-- anywhere in the Southeast. Like Atlanta, for example, a city that is expected to become the largest in the country.

But no, apparently that's not big enough for Radiohead. The closest they're coming to me is Boston, and I'm not sure if a road trip of that magnitude is going to be doable.

Oh well. Here are the dates; hope you folks are luckier than I was...

Update: Radiohead debuted some new songs at a show in England last night!

1 Comments:

Anonymous marianne said...

well, there's Bonnaroo in TN. which may not be any easier to access than Boston, but it *is* closer.

1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home